You're here: Your Visit
Market Drayton is the third largest market town in Shropshire with a population of 12,000 and is within easy reach of Stoke-on-Trent, Nantwich, Shrewsbury and Chester. It is within easy reach of the M6 and M54 motorways with access to Birmingham and Manchester.
Please download our PDF directions using the button or see us on the Google map below
We aim to make everyone feel welcome at the Festival Drayton Centre. Staff and volunteers are available to help, so please ask us if you need any assistance. To ensure any special requirements you have are met, we would encourage you to contact the Box Office/Reception in advance of your visit.
- Access to the first floor can be gained via a lift
- Wheelchair accessible toilets are available on all floors
- Parking spaces for wheelchair users are available on the Pay and Display car park, opposite the venue on Frogmore Road or a 3 minute walk away at Tower's Lawn
- The Auditorium is equipped with an infra-red system for the hard of hearing; headsets or neck loops are provided
- Induction Loop system operates in the rest of the building
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome in all parts of the building
Mon 9.30am - 4pm 6.00pm - 8:30pm
Tue 9.30am - 8:30pm
Wed 9.30am - 3pm 5.30pm - 8:30pm
Thu 9.30am - 2:30pm 6pm - 8:30pm
Fri 9.30am - 2:00pm
9.30am - 1.45pm Monday to Friday
Coffee Shop and Licensed Bar
Open 45 minutes before the performance start of a live event, film or satellite screening.
Useful Local Websites
If you are planning to stay nearby, check Booking.com for accommodation in Market Drayton.